Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Works

  Today, again the customer complained about the circuit board. Why keep asking us to explain on the board. This is common sense. If something spoil, even you use glue or something else, the crack will still be there and one day the thing will break and no longer can use already. Seriously, before I repair I already know this thing will happen, that's why I don't want to do. But customer keep pushing me and some more cc to boss and madam. This really makes me so stressful.
  The lucky thing is madam didn't scold me, maybe she also expects like this kind of incident will happen one day.When I facing this kind of problem, the most scary is boss and madam will scold me but luckily not.She also finding counter measure to solve this issue. I don't know what will happen after she leaving to US. She is more expert in electrical field. I scare in the future I have no people to refer to and ask about the knowledge of the circuit. But the current thing that I can do is patient and do whatever I can. Sometime, I felt boring because always doing the same thing and sometime suddenly I will compare with other friend who also working too. I think they must be learn more compared to me and more expert. Nowadays very hard to get job. Requirement for all company also the same which is need at least 1 year experience. I not sure whether I can work until 1 year or not and not dare to think about the future.
  The electric field that I interested in is something about sensor, PCB design by using software and so on. Hopefully I can design PCB and know how to draw mechanical part by using autocad. Nowadays all these software is very important, no matter whether you are mechanical or electrical background. The more you know, the more valuable you are. I have to learn all by myself and I hope that one day I can become a successful engineer who is knowledgeable. perhaps the day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment