Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Friends...

  When I saw the marking in the calendar, actually it just about two months but it feels like years.I didn't deny that almost everyday I will miss them. From the day I sent them off  until today, I still waiting for them to come back to Malaysia. They just need to study for three years. Last time my friends study at uk for about 5 years and now they already in Malaysia.Even so, I feel like our relationship already change. Maybe they changed and I still the same. No matter how, they still my friends. Because of them, today only I can be the person who you saw now.
  Sometime when saw them online, wanted to chat with them but scare that will interrupt their time.
Besides, I also want to Skype with them. The purpose of wanted to Skype is to see how they doing there or just want to listen to their voice. It sounds like weird but this is what person who have strong feeling feels. I think they never know. One day, A and I very miss her and wanted to Skype with her.Due to she lazy to use computer, then she asked is it okay if just use voice call. That day, I thought we can have a chance to have a short conversation together but I don't understand what is in her mind. End up, we waiting until both of us fall asleep. The feeling is quite disappointed. Even you are busy with homework, you can use your time on Facebook but cannot use your time to Skype with us? I persuading myself by thinking maybe you have your own reason and I trying to understand you as I said I want to be a understandable person.
  Between, I also wanted to Skype with someone else. Got one time I also wait until fall asleep. One day, I don't know why I will press video call. That is the first time video call with her. I very happy that she showed me the environment there. The environment is damn good, I think I also fall in love with it. I wish that I can lie on the green grass and calculating the amount of the star or just see the sky. Every time when I am in bad mood, I hope I got place to do so.Glad to see that they live there happily and got new friends there,haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment