Thursday, October 24, 2013

healthy issue

  Recently, my body is not in a good condition. I easily to get tired and dizzy. If you ask me the reason why, i also don't know how to answer. Last time seriously tension with the customer who keep omplained about the circuit board. After working, i drink teh tarik. I went to see chinese doctor and gone through some treatment, all the doctor said i cannot drink tea even teh tarik as well. I don't know what is the actual reason.
  Until that day only i feel different after took teh tarik. After i drank it, i feel very tired, sleepy and my heart beeping quite fast. Then, i start to feel dizzy. Last time i still can drink it and it is one of my favouite drink. Everything happens in a sudden. I can't see anything changes in my body also. I just know nowadays i have a lot of things that cannot eat. Sometime when i thinking back again, i am wondering why last time i am so healthy but now not so. I did regret why from the start, i didn't take care of myself well and that's why will cause so many problem happen.
  Even today when i work, i feel very tired and dizzy.I am thinking if like this kind of company already like this, how about other company which is more stressful than this. I not dare to think about it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment