Monday, October 21, 2013

Flower-hearted

People said if you love someone, you will accept all his or her weakness.Lately, I found a big weakness in him which I not really can accept. From he asked me about phone, I get to know that he is really flower hearted. At first, want to know the price for S3. After gave the price, he said actually he wanted to buy tablet 10.1 third generation. After that, asked for Note 3. Same thing, after gave price, again he said actually he likes Note 4. Said no money to buy but wanted to buy so many thing. I keep asking supplier and I think supplier also wanted to scold me already. I really want to scold him some bad words. This is not the first time. When he wanted to rent house at my house also same. At first, said everything okay and want to stay outside but yet still appeal for apartment. Seriously I have nothing to say. Furthermore he said he will pay for the first month for the rental even though if he got the hostel. Seriously pissed off with this case. Anyway, it is good too, at least I know he is flower hearted and I think I can sure my feeling towards him is not love, just maybe because I touched by something that he did to me. I really touch that he went to bus station at 6 and pick me up, gave me present and treat me dinner.
  He is my friend, thus I point out to him about his weakness because I really cannot stand with it. Now at least I know that we just normal friend after doubt for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment