Monday, March 29, 2010

Piano^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj5pOCo70Gw
Recently,i fall in love with piano's tone.Everytime when i studying,i like to listen to the piano tone.They can reduce my stress,especially kenny g's music.All kenny g's music is sentimental  and sometimes when i listen to kenny g's music,my tear will suddenly drop from my eyes.It's so weird right?I also don't know why his music can make me cry???
   I learn piano since kindergarden.My mother force my sister and me to learn piano.My mother said last time she want to learn but no money to buy the piano and that's why she hope that we got chance to learn it.I learn until 12 years old only,then i give up.I don't know is my problem or teacher's problem.When we want to learn piano,better find the teacher who has good temper and will not alway emo.If my teacher's mood is not good,whenever you press wrong note,she will use the side of the ruler to hit my finger.My finger alway become red after the piano lesson,sometimes it's too pain and i cry.My mother said she also feel hurt when she saw the piano teacher hit me like that but she can't say anything.My sister is different.She play very well and she already grade 8.I think i am too easily to give up but now i hope that i can learn it again by myself.When mother come back from work,i hope that i can play song for her to make her happy and reduce her stress.She like to hear piano tone as well.I really don't want make her disappointed again~

No comments:

Post a Comment