Monday, March 22, 2010

Disappointed

    I feel great that can know you,madam.You are not same like other lecturer,you are the best among all the lecturer.I never eat with lecturer because some of them might think it is not good eat together with their student but you are the first lecturer eat with me and alway treat me.Madam,thanks for help me a lot in static but also really sorry for make you disappointed.I also don't know what to say besides sorry...I alway tell myself that i should not give up because you help me a lot.I really want to try my best and don't want to make you disappointed but i think i fail to do it.Even test 2 also bad even is the second chance and i don't know how to do some question for final exam...Actually,i hate myself why i alway just will make people feel disappointed but not proud of me,even my parent and i think my father at heaven also will feel disappointed when see me like this...sorry,everybody~

No comments:

Post a Comment