Saturday, March 6, 2010

Digital logic design's lab

  This is the lab that i taking this sem.I am the only girl in the lab.The amount of student in the lab is odd number,so i need to do the lab alone.During this lab,i alway feel like want to cry because i alway cannot get the accurate result.The most tougher lab experiment is lab 8.I had tried many times for this lab experiment.First time,second time and third time also got error in the circuit.The fourth time just success but before that i also did silly mistake and luckily ming jian help me to check the error and finally it works.I want to say thank you to ming jian and john.They help me a lot in the lab.Sometime what john said is right.He ask me how i can pass all the subject if not understanding the concept.I also don't know.He let me realise that i just know to study without understanding.I also feel i am so stupid and why i cannot same like other people easily understand the concept.I  feel sorry for alway disturb them during the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment