Friday, April 16, 2010

Should smile or cry???

   Today is the day the result come out.I get to know from my friend that the result will come out today.I feel shock because i thought is the result will only come out on Saturday...Got one friend ask me to check immediately but i didn't do so because i haven't eat dinner yet.I scare if my result bad,sure i don't have appetite to eat.Actually no need to check already,i know where is my level already.One thing that i feel unexpected is i didn't get A for digital logic design,haha...i can do all for final exam but can't get A,funny right?I don't know why this alway happen on me???When i feel like i can do all and got confident to got A,but the final result alway make me disappointed.I had tried hard for the final exam but the result almost same only,haiz...i don't know should i smile or cry when i see my result.Smile because all pass and no subject fail?Cry because get to know many ee student got dean list for this sem and since foundation until now no any A?I should celebrate that all my friend got dean list and they all success already,just me only still at the same position and level,yeah...I feel like wanna cry but cry also useless.After you cry,the thing also will not change.Then,for what we cry when we face problem?I really stupid.My friend who alway play also better than me,feel happy for them.When i feel unhappy,i like to hide myself at the corner that nobody can see me.Thinking am i taking the right path?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy. you're right that crying isn't going to solve anything. But crying can help you to release what's being kept inside you. If you hold too many feelings within you and not letting them out, you're gonna explode and it wouldn't be good. Crying is one of the way to let them out. So don't feel bad if you cry, instead, try to think of how to stand up again after crying. In one way, life can be really unfair. Some people are born cleverer than others and some have to just work extra harder to get what they want. But come to think about it. You're born healthy and with able-bodied while others born handicapped, how do you feel about that then? I know you're sad. Everyone has been through this stage(except genius?), just learned from the past and move on. No point dwelling in it. Jia you jia you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i wanna said have been said by yean.so, Jia you! =) try harder next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudu,i just will cry when i alone,will not cry in front of people,scare they worry about me.Yup,you're right.I am born healthy but when i saw the people born handicapped,i think i am useless.i don't know how to describe that feel.Ok,i will try to learn from the past and move on.The feeling really terrible when you expect high,but you didn't get what you expect.Thanks for your advice.

    jing hui,thanks for your concern...i hope that i will try harder next time.

    ReplyDelete