Saturday, January 16, 2016

Run to Survive

  This is the first time we went to another city other than melacca city. Three of us joining the charity run, had lots of fun. It's been year I didn't dance zumba, I appreciate that I still can dance.This charity run means a lot to me, I appreciate it when I still able to run and walk even though stamina is worse than before.This is the first time I not running alone during the charity run. I run with my colleague, the feeling is good when got people accompany you, I stop, he also stop. But another collegue running fast. Glad that I accomplished the mission.
  Throughout the run and this outing, I feel we still have gap and still don't understand each other.What I gonna do? Sometimes I miss yet sometimes scare to be hurt again.



No comments:

Post a Comment