Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Relationship

  Recently got someone treat me good. Our first date watch movie together. We knew each other is one year before. I was surprised after 1 year he told me that his parents like me from the first sight. I don't know how to respond, I just ignore it. Second date watch movie also, but together with his family. He said he told one of my colleague that he likes me.I just assume he kidding.Start from the second date, he keeps invite me go Muar, steamboat at aunty house and want to bring me for buy vege. I started to think whether I got feeling towards him. Saw his friend, I feel tension instead of say hi. My feeling already gone I think. More he did to me, I feel sorrow and don't know how to tell him. I am serious in relationship and I don't want later get hurt again. I just think all this is too fast, maybe can start from friend first. I also don't like to play people feeling. I not even know his Chinese name,  favourite and his story.
  Fourth movie at dataran, few people there, I feel freedom when went out with him, play car racing and basketball. Everytime I need help, he sure will pop out.Moving time, he also help me.Sick, she brought me food which I really touch.I don't know whether is this fate. I scare to hurt people, don't know how should I tell him.I also don't know how to ask him when he start to like me and what he likes about me. I  not sure my own feeling, maybe need few times outing but I appreciate to have him as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment