Thursday, June 11, 2020

Frontliner part 1

It's been four years i never tupdate my blog Suddenly feel like write blog. During this 4 years, was not easy for me, got up and down. It's better to have up and down so that we can learn more different thing and how to make ourselves stronger. I always appreciate for thing that happen no matter good or bad, it taught me a lot how to handle each situation.
  There were a lot of changes in my life. Previously work in engineering field, then started own business and now changed to become frontliner. Since the pandemic happen, frontliner play very important role. They have to prepare for the worst if anything happen. I will always read the news and follow up with the news about statistic and also some quarantine news. Glad that now been reduced but still need to monitor. Actually myself also quite surprise with the changes that i made. What i doing now is non related with engineering field. In engineering field have to deal with electrical issues and devices whereas frontliner need to deal with patients. There are totally different things.
  I'm glad that i part of frontliner and got chance to help in covid19 test. Thanks to her for introduce me the job and thanks manager for gave me opportunity to work in this field. I really have no experience but you willing to teach. It's really different experience. I coordinate and when saw negative results, happy for them. Now become demand for workers to have test before start work. I really feel them when they said during mco they no work to do and no money to use. I been through that kind of situation before until no money to eat. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment