Tuesday, January 12, 2016

All About Me

  Today I MC, while sick, I am thinking about my relationship. Suddenly my friend bf told me his gf upset because sometimes I quite cold. Since what happen to me and US friend, I really believe that friendship also will not forever. I did put alot of effort to get used with our relationship, sometimes dream about her, I convince myself is just illusion even eveytime after dream i turn bad mood. I still don't know why I am so attached to her. Till today, I used to this kind of friendship. Before having bf, she still okay. After having bf, no news and message from her.
  From last friendship, I really get hurt so much. Maybe this is why I try to not too attached to other friendship as well. I used to say I will take care of friend till she found her Mr.Right,I will let go and I really did. But, her bf said she really care about me but I ignore her. Sometimes I need to protect myself from get hurt again, I know is selfish but I have to. Yes, sometimes when I review our photo, I also miss his gf but I need to control myself from not too get into it.You did said I did a lot of good thing to you and you won't forget and it make you touched.I just can say sorry my "cold" feeling hurt you. I also scare people treat me good and suddenly cold, that's why I also will avoid if people treat me too good because I scare will lost.i can understand your feeling.
  He is a good man, perhaps he can bring you happiness, I also happy for you. Wish both of you stay sweet forever. Yup, I am cold but anything still can find me

No comments:

Post a Comment