Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Training camp...Part 1
















Long time already i want to write about the training camp that i had last time but don't have free time.First of all,this camp really meaningful for me.From all the games,i saw myself.At first,i can't adapt myself with the environment.Maybe i scare of all those thing but i try to adapt.Tony as a leader.He give us job.Some people build tent,some people go to jungle find wood.After we done build the tent,then we were waiting for them who go to find wood.Finally,they come back and their leg got leech and bleeding.Even their leg is bleeding but they seem very happy.I also don't know why,haha...After done all the job,we were preparing for the lunch.We use fire to cook.At begin,we feel hard to light up the fire because we still don't know the skill.Practice make perfect,we practice every day and finally we knew the skill already.The first game that we playes is rope skipping.I don't know how to play but yen got taught us the way to jump.The instruction for this game is all the group member must success to jump continously.If any group member fail,we need to play again.I am the one that alway fail but i tell myself that i will never give up and finally i success.I feel very happy even the feet very pain.This game is the games that cause me proud of myself among all the games.The moral value for this game is cooperation is important between the group member and we should encourage each other.When i was kid,i alway see people play this game and ask myself why they can do but i can't do. After game section,it's is my favourite section,that is buddhist hyms section,hehe.We sang many song.I love to sing buddhist hyms and old song.Their lyric meaningful,sometimes will talk about our life... 就是这温暖的手让我觉得温暖和感受到真诚的友谊。她不断地鼓励着我。谢谢你,韵怡。我会一直记得你的教诲。

No comments:

Post a Comment