Wednesday, November 4, 2009

surprise~_~

After the exam,i will go back hometown but i still don't know when to go back.Lecture told me that my test 2 paper lost,then i need to do make-up test.The make-up test's date and time also has been set already,that is on monday.But before the c pro exam,i had received message from lecture and she said that my paper was found.That time i don't know whether i should be happy or not...Anyway,i should be happy just right because can go back earlier,hehe.My mother told me that my sister got job already and will start to work on sunday.After i heard it,i feel a bit sad but feel happy for my sister because finally she got job already.Then i buy ticket and i had decided the date when to go back.
I want to give my mother surprise.So,i didn't tell my mother that when will i go back.I just tell my sister only and we plan together.My mother alway call me because she want to know when i just go back.I still didn't tell her.Finally,i reach my hometown.when i had a lunch with my sister,my mother call me again and i said now having lunch.She still don't know that i came back,haha...After lunch,we plan go to her working place and make her feel shocked.When she saw me,she feel shocked and nearly cry.I like that moment and i will remember it until forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment