Thursday, June 11, 2020

Frontliner part 2

Since the mco until now, i never go back to my hometown. I guess already been 3-4months. Sometime will miss mother and my mother still don't know i work as frontliner now. If she know she will not allow me to work. The thing that i felt glad was during mco many people have to stop their work, some no income but i still can work as usual. Manager ready lot of things for staff to prepare in case we all been quarantine. Really nice and feel lucky to have this kind of manager, keep thinking about staff.
  We been busy with covid19 test until less time to rest. But still feel glad that we can help them by providing the test. Sometime i will think if really got positive case what can do. I thought it not gonna happen as we just help those people test before they started to work. In the meantime, i also got prepare for the worst. Since the day i choose this field, i already tell myself to accept whatever worst case happen. Yes recently got some case happen, i been close contact with positive case and need to be self quarantine until the day i undergo covid19 test. During quarantine time, many thing pop out in my mind, family and friends. I thought after unlock i can cross state to go back hometown but this suddenly happen. I got a friend who i really care for also pop out in my mind, i wanted to tell her sorry and no matter what happen, she still the important person to me. I know maybe we can't be same like lasy time but i just want to say lucky to know you as my friend. Sorry for sometime been hurting you but i didn't mean it. I know the reason behind it enough already.
Back to quarantine life, really boring, can't go out to anywhere just stay at home wait until the day to test. Many thing play in my mind. I have to prepare if positive, what should i do with family and plan for what should i do next. Now just can wait for the result out.

No comments:

Post a Comment