Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Friends...

  My friends from ucsi now having A level's exam.Sometime they will feel emo and get homesick when they study for their exam.I also feel pity for them.I hope that they can pass A level with flying colour.I also don't know where they will go after the A level but i just want to appreciate every moment with them.Sometime,i think i am too over but i can't control myself.For instant,when they getting homesick or emo,then i feel like go there to persuade them and make them happy.I know all this will not forever but i also can't control myself from think of them.They very friendly and nice to chat and gather with them.Even i not really like to shopping but i like the feeling when go out with them and watch movie or sing k.Glad to know them and they very caring.Even the time gather with them is short but i really enjoy^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment