Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PPOU friend~

 I know her from the meditation class.She very funny and very smart,under JPA scholarship.Recently,ICE got organized event about  go green and she also involved in that.She involved in paint.She told me i was her first customer.She said she not good in paint.I want she believe in herself,so however i also ask her paint for me.At first,she lack of confidence.I told her you never try,how you know you can't do it,trust yourself that you can do it.After that,she got confidence and i like the pattern that she draw very much.Through the dharma class,i know that we should give confidence,happy and hope to other people but that one just theoretical.That day,i feel like i succeed to do practical for it.The feeling is very different,hard to describe.Once you try,then you will know.希望自己能够给人希望,给人信心,给人快乐~

3 comments:

  1. haha. thanks cindy for creating a post for me. wee~~
    again. thanks for being my first customer to boost my confidence! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome...hope that you can be more confident with yourself~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 给的喜悦能够变成一股行善的推动力噢!加油加油!哈哈!

    ReplyDelete