Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nice day~

  After struggle hard for the test in these three weeks,finally i am free.During the exam week,i totally stress and just sleep for few hour.That time really tired,alomost everyday sleep at 3 a.m.My last test paper is in this week on wednesday.After the test,feel like want to release all the stress.The first thing that come in my mind is play badminton.Then,i start to suggest and invite friends to play.For me,three of them really hard to invite and i am so happy that they also want to join.I really scare my plan not perfect and then we can't play badminton.Thank you for give me chance to play with them.Thank you Diana for help us book the court also.I really enjoy in it and play with them really fun.That's why today can say is my nice day.Badminton is good for healthy and it can reduce my stress.,that's why badminton is my favourite sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment