Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy~

hmm...Recently,i alway busy for the preparation for the test 1 and midterm test and study until late night.I really tried my best in the test and i will accept all the result that i got.I got my signal and system result this week and it really make me so surprise.During the test,i really don't know how to do and not sure whether i do correct or not.I just write what i understand only.I thought my test will be very bad and i am ready to drop the subject if the result is bad.Before the test,i think i really can't manage it,but i tell myself that i should give one more chance for myself.Besides,i also tell myself that i should try my best for this test and then depends on the result just decide whether drop or not.After the test,i really don't have mood to study other subject.When i saw my mark,i really feel touch and wanna cry already.Long time already i didn't get such result.At that moment,i really don't know what should i say and my mind suddenly blank.Thank you signal and system for make me more confident with myself and more believe in myself.Besides,this subject also prove that my way to study is correct and even i use a lot of my sleeping time to study also no waste.I think if i can score full mark,then that will be more better.I will try again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment