Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Girl play piano with no finger on one hand


when i watch this video,i feel like i really useless.Even she have no finger on her right hand but she can play the piano very well.I have perfect hand but because i feel like i can't play well and can't handle so i choose to give up.My teacher very strict,when i play wrongly,she straight away use the edge of ruler hit my finger.Whenever her mood is not good,she will hit my finger with more force.I still remember that one time since i was small after she hit my finger,i cry and my mother saw me cry.My mother said she also feel very hurt when my teacher hit my finger.I feel very sorry and regret that i give up last time and now i really want to learn and play piano very well but have no teacher.If the time can reverse,i think i will be patient and try to complete all the level.If last time i patient,i think now i can play all the song very well.Really regret and i just can learn to play piano through youtube only.

No comments:

Post a Comment