Saturday, January 23, 2010

Osteorthritis

Normal and Arthritic Joints Illustration - Osteoarthritis   From the X-Ray,my knee's structure is the second one shown in the diagram.My sister's boyfriend is a doctor.He said that my knee will not recover until forever,just can prevent it from injury again.Doctor gave me medicine and one of the medicine got side effect,that is it will hurt my 肠胃。After i eat,my stomach not feeling well and will faster get hungry.Sometimes,i also will loss appetite.Doctor also ask me to diet but when i stress,i still can't control myself from eat.I thought my knee will recover by injection even the injection really pain.I hope i still can play badminton like last time.I can find my confidence by playing badminton and i really enjoy when play it.


2 comments:

  1. may u be well n happy.take care of urself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your concern^_^Jing hui,may i know what should i eat to make my knee more stronger?calcium?

    ReplyDelete